Transfer news and rumours LIVE: Is it time for Liverpool to cash in on Salah?
Posted Wednesday, February 18, 2026 by 7M Sport

Lingard poised for another surprise move
Jesse Lingard, the former Manchester United midfielder, is reportedly in discussions for another unexpected transfer after departing South Korean side FC Seoul during the summer. The 33-year-old is said to be negotiating with Brazilian club Remo over a deal that would keep him at the club until the end of the season.
Toney hints at Premier League comeback
Ivan Toney has kept the door open for a potential return to the Premier League. The 29-year-old forward, who left Brentford for Al Ahli in 2024 and finished as runner-up to Cristiano Ronaldo in the Golden Boot race, has been linked with a move to Tottenham. Speaking to Sky Sports, Toney remarked: "Never say never. I have goals I want to achieve here first, the club have signed me for a long period of time. I want to repay them and bring trophies. In football and life, you never know what's around the corner. Who knows what the next step is?"
Man Utd deny contact with Jurgen Klopp
Manchester United have refuted claims of any contact with former Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, following assertions from his agent that the Red Devils had reached out about the managerial position at Old Trafford. Chelsea had also been linked with a dramatic move for the Premier League and Champions League-winning coach, but those reports have also been dismissed.
Juventus join race for Senesi
Serie A heavyweights Juventus have entered the race to sign Bournemouth defender Marcos Senesi in the upcoming summer window, according to reports. The Argentine has attracted interest from several clubs across Europe and is expected to depart the Cherries as a free agent. Alongside the Turin side, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund are also keeping tabs on the centre-back.
Liverpool target Olise as potential Salah replacement
With uncertainty surrounding Mohamed Salah’s future at Anfield growing, reports suggest Liverpool are plotting an ambitious move for Bayern Munich winger Michael Olise. However, the German champions are reluctant to part with the Frenchman this summer, which may force the Reds to explore other attacking options.
Man Utd lead Arsenal and Chelsea in pursuit of Ndiaye
According to TEAMtalk, Manchester United are at the front of the queue for Everton playmaker Iliman Ndiaye, who is valued at £70 million ($95m). Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea are also understood to be keen on the Senegal international, though the player has previously indicated a preference for representing the Red Devils.
Time for Liverpool to move on from Salah?
Former Premier League midfielder Jamie O'Hara believes Liverpool should consider selling Mohamed Salah during the summer transfer window, with rumoured interest from the Saudi Pro League and MLS. The ex-Tottenham player told 10bet: "Yeah, I think it’s the right time for Salah to move on. I think Liverpool need to move on. He's been an unbelievable servant, a legend of the football club. But he looks miles off. It doesn't look the same. He’s snatching at chances and it looks like he's lost a bit of sharpness as well. He can't play slow possession-based football. It's not his game and that's why he's underperformed this season. And I think they should cash in. If a Saudi club comes in for him, I'll take the money and run."
Isidor set to push for Sunderland exit
Football Insider reports that Wilson Isidor is ready to push for a move away from Sunderland at the end of the season. The French forward is frustrated with his limited playing time at the Stadium of Light and has drawn interest from Everton.
Szoboszlai's agent addresses Real Madrid links
Dominik Szoboszlai’s representative, Matyas Esterhazy, has responded to speculation linking the Liverpool midfielder with a move to Real Madrid. Speaking to NB1, Esterhazy said: “It’s completely normal for the public, when Dominik is performing like this, to talk about what’s next and if there’s something higher. For us it’s not a topic. We are mid-season; he has a lot of work ahead of him in the Premier League, the FA Cup and the Champions League. He has said many times how important this competition is for him. So at the moment to talk about what will happen in the summer in my opinion is not correct. Not to mention, Liverpool are one of the biggest clubs in the world and Dominik is in a position within the team that has a lot of reserve, so we are not looking outside or elsewhere."
Milan to reject bids for Pulisic
AC Milan are prepared to turn down any offers that come in for United States international Christian Pulisic this summer, according to Football Insider. The American forward has been linked with Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham after delaying the signing of a new contract with the Rossoneri.
Arsenal yet to open contract talks with Jesus
Gabriel Jesus remains under contract at Arsenal until 2027, but speculation over his future continues to swirl. According to football.london, discussions over an extension "haven't even commenced", with the situation viewed by some as an indication of an "impending departure".
Man Utd given encouragement in Casado chase
Manchester United have been handed a boost in their pursuit of Barcelona midfielder Marc Casado. According to Sport, the Catalan club are open to selling the 22-year-old this summer, as he has become "a victim of competition" at Camp Nou.
Man City prepared to pay £70m for Gibbs-White
Football Insider claims that Manchester City are ready to pay £70 million ($95m) for Nottingham Forest attacking midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White. The England international continues to attract attention from Tottenham as well, following speculation about a move to north London in 2025.
-
Transfer
Photos
More»Vinicius Jr racism complaint halts Benfica vs Real Madrid
Wednesday February 18 2026



Your Say