UNDER SURVEILLANCE ‘Controlling’ Antony pored through ‘abused’ ex’s phone to check chats while Man Utd ace was on Brazil duty, driver says

ANTONY "demanded to go through" his ex-girlfriend's phone to check her messages while he was away on a match with Brazil's national team, her former driver has claimed.


Posted Saturday, September 23, 2023 by Thesun.co.uk

Sandro Oliveira, who worked as a chauffeur to Gabriela Cavallin, in Sao Paolo, is said to have corroborated the influencer's abuse allegations.

UNDER SURVEILLANCE ‘Controlling’ Antony pored through ‘abused’ ex’s phone to check chats while Man Utd ace was on Brazil duty, driver says
Gabriela Cavallin alleged the footballer physically and mentally abused her Credit: Instagram

The 22-year-old DJ sensationally claimed that the Manchester United star assaulted her throughout their two-year relationship.

Antony has strongly denied the allegations and has vowed to clear his name.

The shocking claims have led to probes in Manchester and Sao Paolo.

Gabriela's former driver was interviewed by police on Wednesday as part of the Brazilian investigation and claimed he met the footie star three times - the first one in November 2021.

He recalled one of the times when the DJ asked him to pick up Antony from the airport after an international match with Brazil's national team, according to Extra.

He said the £85million winger insisted on checking Gabriela's messages on her phone to see who she had been speaking with after getting in the car.

Oliveira claimed that on a separate occasion, he received an "SOS message" from Gabriela while she was at a luxury apartment near Sao Paulo

The driver told police that Gabriela told him: "Antony is hitting me."

Antony reportedly phoned him shortly after he arrived in the area and said: "Sandro, come and get Gabi before I do something."

Sandro also told cops he noticed Gabriela’s face and left arm were "very red."

The alleged attack reportedly happened when Gabriela was pregnant with Antony's child before she lost the baby.

The influencer's best friend Brenda Tereza Gondacki is said to have also corroborated abuse allegations against Antony.

Cops will be able to go through the former couple's chats after Gabriela voluntarily handed over her phone for examination.

She previously shared a series of shocking texts purportedly sent from Antony who allegedly told her he "hopes she dies" and branded her "disgusting" and "deceitful" after she ignored him.

The influencer also posted pictures of injuries she sustained in the alleged attacks, claiming Antony punched and headbutted her before threatening to crash their car after she tried to end their relationship.

She also said that her finger was cut to the bone and that the footballer attacked her four times - even while she was pregnant.

Antony is also facing accusations of domestic abuse from banker Ingrid Lana who claims he pushed her against a wall in Manchester in September last year.

While a third alleged victim came forward saying she was left needing hospital treatment after being attacked by Antony, she dropped her case earlier this week.

Law student Rayssa de Freitas initially said she was assaulted in the backseat of Antony's Land Rover after a night out in São Paulo, but has now withdrawn her claim.

The footballer, who has now been axed from the national team - has denied the abuse allegations and admitted his relationship with Gabriela was "tumultuous" but claimed it never resulted in violence.



Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.