Man United star Antony's ex Gabriela Cavallin shares 'I hope you die' texts & injury pics as cops probe violence claim



Posted Tuesday, September 05, 2023 by Thesun.co.uk

Man United star Antony's ex Gabriela Cavallin shares 'I hope you die' texts & injury pics as cops probe violence claim

MANCHESTER United star Antony's ex-girlfriend has come forward with new text messages amid allegations of domestic violence.

It comes after the £85million winger denied assaulting Gabriela Cavallin and vowed to clear his name after being quizzed by cops in Brazil.

Cavallin's fresh claims were first published by Brazilian media outlet UOL, one of the South American country's largest news providers.

Gabriela also shared two new images showing injuries on her head and fingers, claiming to be a result of Antony's alleged attacks.

She alleges her finger was cut to the bone and that the footballer attacked her while she was pregnant.

In a new string of undated WhatsApp messages, the DJ and influencer, 23, claims Antony wished she was dead and told her "go f**k yourself" after she allegedly refused to reply to his messages and calls.

"It's over between me and you," Antony reportedly wrote.

"I hope you die and go f*** yourself."

"You're disgusting you even left WhatsApp and turned off your internet."

The texts go on to read that Antony, also 23, allegedly called Gabriela "deceitful" and urged her to pick up his phone calls.

"You've been deceitful," the Brazil winger reportedly wrote.

"You did that with all the guys that you came across with in your life.

"Pick up the phone if you're woman enough."

A second screenshot from Gabriela's mobile phone exposes the Man United star's allegedly "unforgivable" actions.

Antony allegedly replied: "I understand, just take care of yourselves okay? That's all I ask of you."

Gabriela, who has nearly 500,000 Instagram followers, replied: "You tried scaring the life out of me speeding in your car and playing the steering wheel.

"So don't tell me to take care of myself now."

The shocking allegations come weeks after Gabriela reportedly was preparing to report Antony to police in the UK over domestic abuse allegations.

She had previously filed a complaint against the £85million winger which is currently under ongoing investigation in his native Brazil.

A total of four alleged attacks are described in a police report seen by respected sports news site ESPN.

She says she dated Brazil World Cup ace Antony, also 23, on and off for two years and lived with him in Amsterdam while he played for Ajax.

She claims the first assault came at a nightclub in São Paulo last July when she was around 17 weeks pregnant with his baby.

Antony allegedly dragged her out by the arm and hair then pushed her into a car after she ended their romance.

Gabriela told cops they got back together soon after and she moved with him to Manchester after his transfer to the Red Devils.

A second alleged attack came at Gabriela's flat in January.

The "jealous" star is alleged to have left her needing surgery to fix displaced silicone boob implants.

Two more alleged assaults followed in England - one witnessed by her friend and Antony's mother.

Gabriela also said Antony threatened her after she returned to Brazil last month.

She has requested "urgent protective measures" against Antony, according to Brazilian media.

A spokesman for Manchester United said the club does not have any comment.

The Sun Online has also contacted Greater Manchester Police for comment on the allegations.

The couple's romance was first made public last year.

In July, Gabriela shared on social media that she had suffered a miscarriage.

The baby boy would have have been named Luca Mateo.

Antony issued a lengthy denial and vowed to clear his name when the allegations were first made in June.

He wrote: "To friends, fans, and followers,

"For your sake, after giving my statement at the police station where the investigation involving my name is being conducted, I would like to speak publicly for the first time since I was falsely accused of assault.

"I remained silent until this moment so that nothing could interfere with the investigative process, but during all these days my family and I suffered in silence.

"Even though I was born and raised in a very underprivileged community, I had never been through a situation similar to this one, in which a false accusation of assault generated a prior and unfair public judgement by some people.

"After the investigation is closed, my innocence will be proven, it being certain that justice will prevail and the damage initially caused to my image will remain in the past.

"Thank you for the countless messages of support received during this very difficult time."



Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.