7M Exclusive - Will Chelsea or Bayern sign CR7?



Posted Thursday, July 14, 2022 by 7M Sport

7M Exclusive - Will Chelsea or Bayern sign CR7?

Cristiano Ronaldo's good friend believes that he has 60% chance to join Bayern Munich and 40% chance to join Chelsea.

Bayern CEO said that Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world, but bringing him in is not in line with Bayern's soccer philosophy.

However, he revealed that because of the possible departure of Lewandowski, Bayern's side has changed its mind. Bayern manager Nagelsmann believes that if Lewandowski leaves, then bringing in Cristiano Ronaldo instead would be a good solution.

Bayern wants to go for the transfer of Harry Kane next year, and now need a short-term solution, it would be very good to bring in Cristiano Ronaldo to play one or two seasons.

On the other hand, Chelsea manager Tuchel said about the possibility of bringing in Cristiano Ronaldo, that he would not rule out bringing in another scorer, but right now it's not their first priority.



Attention: Third parties may advertise their products and/or services on our website.7M does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of their contents.
Your dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third parties and we shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you.